Governance in the Australian Superannuation Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003.
"Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
142, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003. "Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 98-107.
- Joseph Chen & Harrison Hong & Ming Huang & Jeffrey D. Kubik, 2004. "Does Fund Size Erode Mutual Fund Performance? The Role of Liquidity and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1276-1302, December.
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"Holders of the Purse Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
2000-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2000. "Holders of the Purse Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chris Bilson & Angela Frino & Richard Heaney, 2005. "Australian retail fund performance persistence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 45(1), pages 25-42.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2004.
"Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1269-1295, December.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2002. "Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets," NBER Working Papers 9275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2002. "Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets," FAME Research Paper Series rp100, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ryan, Lori Verstegen & Dennis, Bryan, 2003. "The Ethical Undercurrents of Pension Fund Management: Establishing a Research Agenda," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 315-335, July.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Cheng, Shijun, 2008. "Board size and the variability of corporate performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 157-176, January.
- Vafeas, Nikos, 1999. "Board meeting frequency and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 113-142, July.
- K.V. Peasnell & P.F. Pope & S. Young, 2005. "Board Monitoring and Earnings Management: Do Outside Directors Influence Abnormal Accruals?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1311-1346.
- Coleman, Anthony D. F. & Esho, Neil & Wong, Michelle, 2006. "The impact of agency costs on the investment performance of Australian pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 299-324, November.
- Erickson, John & Park, Yun W. & Reising, Joe & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2005. "Board composition and firm value under concentrated ownership: the Canadian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 387-410, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:2:p:183-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.