Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003. "Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 142, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harless, David W. & Peterson, Steven P., 1998. "Investor behavior and the persistence of poorly-performing mutual funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Radner, Roy, 1985. "Repeated Principal-Agent Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1173-1198, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2002. "The Economics of Choice of Superannuation Fund," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 102, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- William N. Goetzmann & Nadav Peles, 1997. "Cognitive Dissonance And Mutual Fund Investors," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan D, 1989.
"Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Mark Grinblatt & Sheridan Titman, "undated". "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 23-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Myerson, Roger B., 1982. "Optimal coordination mechanisms in generalized principal-agent problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 67-81, June.
- Michael E. Drew & John Stanford, 2001. "Asset Selection And Superannuation Fund Performance: A Note For Trustees," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 57-65, March.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan & Wermers, Russ, 1995. "Momentum Investment Strategies, Portfolio Performance, and Herding: A Study of Mutual Fund Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Drew, Michael E. & Stanford, Jon D., 2001. "The Impact of Fund Attrition on Superannuation Returns," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 25-32, March.
- Kingston, G. & Piggot, J. & Bateman, H., 1992. "Customized Investment Strategies for Accumulations Superannuation," Papers 92-12, New South Wales - School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:546-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Drew, 2009.
"The Puzzle of Financial Reporting and Corporate Short-Termism: A Universal Ownership Perspective,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 19(4), pages 295-302, December.
- Michael E. Drew, 2010. "The Puzzle of Financial Reporting and Corporate Short- Termism: A Universal Ownership Perspective," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201005, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- CORINNE CORTESE & DAVID AYLWARD & JOHN GLYNN Professor, 2006. "Our Retirement in Their Hands: A User Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(40), pages 32-40, November.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:47-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sy, Wilson, 2010. "Cost, performance and portfolio composition of small pension funds in Australia," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 345-368, July.
- Terry Hallahan & Robert Faff & Karen Benson, 2008. "Fortune Favours the Bold? Exploring Tournament Behavior among Australian Superannuation Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 205-220, June.
- Michael Drew & Jon Stanford, 2004.
"Portability of Superannuation Balances,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 113-125.
- Michael Drew & Jon Stanford, 2004. "Portability of Superannuation Balances," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 173, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Peter J. Phillips, 2011. "Will Self‐Managed Superannuation Fund Investors Survive?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Gerry Gallery & Natalie Gallery & Lyn McDougall, 2010. "Don't Judge a Superannuation Default Investment Option by Its Name," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 286-295, September.
- Panha Heng & Scott J. Niblock & Jennifer L. Harrison, 2015. "Retirement policy: a review of the role, characteristics, and contribution of the Australian superannuation system," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 1-17, November.
- Karen Benson & Marion Hutchinson & Ashwin Sriram, 2011. "Governance in the Australian Superannuation Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 183-200, March.
- Tim Fry & Richard Heaney & Warren McKeown, 2007. "Will investors change their superannuation fund given the choice?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(2), pages 267-283.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:36:y:2003:i:1:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.