Organizational Ethics, Individual Ethics, and Ethical Intentions in International Decision-Making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shann Turnbull, 1997. "Corporate Governance: Its scope, concerns and theories," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 180-205, October.
- Burnett, John J. & Dune, Patrick M., 1986. "An appraisal of the use of student subjects in marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 329-343, August.
- Remus, William, 1986. "Graduate students as surrogates for managers in experiments on business decision making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1975. "Managerial ethics a post-watergate view," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Robert A.G. Monks, 2002. "Creating Value Through Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 116-123, 07.
- Stephen D. Potts & Ingrid Lohr Matuszewski, 2004. "Ethics and Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 177-179, 04.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2006. "Attitude Toward and Propensity to Engage in Unethical Behavior: Measurement Invariance across Major among University Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 77-93, November.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:4:p:543-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.