Organizational Ethics, Individual Ethics, and Ethical Intentions in International Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
- Shann Turnbull, 1997. "Corporate Governance: Its scope, concerns and theories," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 180-205, October.
- Robert A.G. Monks, 2002. "Creating Value Through Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 116-123, July.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1975. "Managerial ethics a post-watergate view," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Burnett, John J. & Dune, Patrick M., 1986. "An appraisal of the use of student subjects in marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 329-343, August.
- Remus, William, 1986. "Graduate students as surrogates for managers in experiments on business decision making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2006. "Attitude Toward and Propensity to Engage in Unethical Behavior: Measurement Invariance across Major among University Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 77-93, November.
- Stephen D. Potts & Ingrid Lohr Matuszewski, 2004. "Ethics and Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 177-179, April.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- Ronald Hill & Justine Rapp, 2014. "Codes of Ethical Conduct: A Bottom-Up Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 621-630, September.
- Lillian Y. Fok & Dinah M. Payne & Christy M. Corey, 2016. "Cultural Values, Utilitarian Orientation, and Ethical Decision Making: A Comparison of U.S. and Puerto Rican Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2014. "Ethical Culture, Ethical Intent, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Moderating and Mediating Role of Person–Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-108, March.
- Connie Bateman & Sean Valentine & Terri Rittenburg, 2013. "Ethical Decision Making in a Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Situation: The Role of Moral Absolutes and Social Consensus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 229-240, June.
- Ahmed Musbah & Christopher J. Cowton & David Tyfa, 2016. "The Role of Individual Variables, Organizational Variables and Moral Intensity Dimensions in Libyan Management Accountants’ Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 335-358, March.
- Pablo Ruiz & Ricardo Martinez & Job Rodrigo & Cristina Diaz, 2015. "Level of Coherence Among Ethics Program Components and Its Impact on Ethical Intent," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 725-742, June.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9341-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng-Li Huang & Ju-Lan Tsai, 2015. "Managerial Morality and Philanthropic Decision-Making: A Test of an Agency Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 795-811, December.
- Ji Han & Hyun Park & Hyeonju Jeong, 2013. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 553-566, September.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational ethics; individual ethics; business ethics; ethical intentions; ethical congruence; corporate governance; international decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:4:p:543-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.