Social Responsibility and the Olympic Games: The Mediating Role of Consumer Attributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Maignan & David A Ralston, 2002. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe and the U.S.: Insights from Businesses' Self-presentations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy, 2002. "Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 665-684, December.
- Stephen J. Brammer & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Reputation and Social Performance: The Importance of Fit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 435-455, May.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Logsdon, Jeanne M. & Wood, Donna J., 2002. "Business Citizenship: From Domestic to Global Level of Analysis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 155-187, April.
- Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul, 2006. "The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Weiner, Bernard, 2000. " Attributional Thoughts about Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 382-387, December.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2008.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 240-260, Summer.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1995. " Persuasion Knowledge: Lay People's and Researchers' Beliefs about the Psychology of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 62-74, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gergely Nyilasy & Harsha Gangadharbatla & Angela Paladino, 2014. "Perceived Greenwashing: The Interactive Effects of Green Advertising and Corporate Environmental Performance on Consumer Reactions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 693-707, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:80-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flöter, Thomas & Benkenstein, Martin & Uhrich, Sebastian, 2016. "Communicating CSR-linked sponsorship: Examining the influence of three different types of message sources," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 146-156.
- Carolin Plewa & Jodie Conduit & Pascale Quester & Claire Johnson, 2015. "The Impact of Corporate Volunteering on CSR Image: A Consumer Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 643-659, March.
- Longinos Marín & Pedro J. Cuestas & Sergio Román, 2016. "Determinants of Consumer Attributions of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 247-260, October.
- Wagner, Ulrik & Pedersen, Kasper Møller, 2014. "The IOC and the doping issue—An institutional discursive approach to organizational identity construction," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 160-173.
- Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob, 2011. "Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-166, May.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2801-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2010. "Longitudinal Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Zasuwa, Grzegorz, 2016. "Do the ends justify the means? How altruistic values moderate consumer responses to corporate social initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3714-3719.
- Inoue, Yuhei & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath, 2017. "Predicting behavioral loyalty through corporate social responsibility: The mediating role of involvement and commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 46-56.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer attributions; social responsibility; Olympic Games; mediation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:4:p:659-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.