A Social Movement Perspective on Finance: How Socially Responsible Investment Mattered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Louche & Kyoko Sakuma, 2008.
"Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers,"
- Kyoko Sakuma & Céline Louche, 2008. "Socially responsible investment in Japan: Its mechanism and drivers," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205636, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia Crifo & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2009. "La responsabilité sociale et environnementale des entreprises est-elle soluble dans la maximisation du profit ?," Post-Print hal-00439257, HAL.
- Frédérique Déjean & Jean-Pascal Gond & Bernard Leca, 2004. "Measuring the unmeasured : An institutional entrepreneur strategy in an emerging industry," Post-Print halshs-00151270, HAL.
- Rodolphe Durand & Hayagreeva Rao & Philippe Monin, 2003. "Institutional Change in Toque Ville: Nouvelle Cuisine as an Identity Movement in French Gastronomy," Post-Print hal-00480858, HAL.
- Joakim Sandberg & Carmen Juravle & Ted Hedesström & Ian Hamilton, 2009. "The Heterogeneity of Socially Responsible Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 519-533, July.
- Eva Boxenbaum & Jean-Pascal Gond, 2006. "Micro-strategies of Contextualization Cross-national Transfer of Socially Responsible Investment," DRUID Working Papers 06-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Bengtsson, 2008. "A History of Scandinavian Socially Responsible Investing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 969-983, November.
- Hayagreeva Rao & Philippe Monin & Rodolphe Durand, 2003. "Institutional change in toque ville : Nouvelle cuisine as an identity movement in French gastronomy," Post-Print hal-02311672, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2013.
"Think Global, Invest Responsible: Why the Private Equity Industry Goes Green,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 21-48, August.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "Think global, invest responsible.Why the private equity industry goes green," Post-Print hal-01410565, HAL.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "Think Global, invest responsible: why the private equity industry goes green," Working Papers hal-00672034, HAL.
- Arleta A Majoch & Andreas G F Hoepner & Tessa Hebb, 2014. "Sources of Stakeholder Salience in the Responsible Investment Movement: Why Do Investors Sign the Principles for Responsible Investment?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-13, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Amarjit Gill & Harvinder S. Mand & Afshin Amiraslany & Neil Mathur, 2017. "Socially Responsible Investment, Internal Financing Sources and Access to Bank Financing: Evidence from Indian Survey Data," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 13(2), pages 109-133.
- Andreas Hoepner & Thereza Aguiar & Ravi Majithia, 2014. "The Level of Compliance with the International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes: Does it Matter to Stock Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 329-348, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gaurav Talan & Gagan Deep Sharma, 2019. "Doing Well by Doing Good: A Systematic Review and Research Agenda for Sustainable Investment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-16, January.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00782455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouty, Isabelle & Gomez, Marie-Léandre & Drucker-Godard, Carole, 2013. "Maintaining an Institution: the institutional work of Michelin in haute cuisine around the world," ESSEC Working Papers WP1302, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ben Slimane, Karim & Chaney, Damien & Humphreys, Ashlee & Leca, Bernard, 2019. "Bringing institutional theory to marketing: Taking stock and future research directions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 389-394.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédérique Déjean & Stéphanie Giamporcaro & Jean-Pascal Gond & Bernard Leca & Elise Penalva-Icher, 2013. "Mistaking an Emerging Market for a Social Movement? A Comment on Arjaliès’ Social-Movement Perspective on Socially Responsible Investment in France," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 205-212, January.
- Isabelle Bouty & Marie-Léandre Gomez & Carole Drucker-Godard, 2013. "Maintaining an Institution : The Institutional Work of Michelin in Haute Cuisine around the World," Working Papers hal-00782455, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Eva Boxenbaum, 2013. "The glocalization of responsible investment: Contextualization work in France and Quebec," Post-Print hal-00870436, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Eva Boxenbaum, 2013. "The Glocalization of Responsible Investment: Contextualization Work in France and Québec," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 707-721, July.
- O’Sullivan, Niamh & O’Dwyer, Brendan, 2015. "The structuration of issue-based fields: Social accountability, social movements and the Equator Principles issue-based field," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 33-55.
- Luis Alfonso Dau & Aya S. Chacar & Marjorie A. Lyles & Jiatao Li, 2022. "Informal institutions and international business: Toward an integrative research agenda," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(6), pages 985-1010, August.
- Tammar B. Zilber, 2011. "Institutional Multiplicity in Practice: A Tale of Two High-Tech Conferences in Israel," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 1539-1559, December.
- Victoria Johnson & Walter W. Powell, 2015. "Poisedness and Propagation: Organizational Emergence and the Transformation of Civic Order in 19th-Century New York City," NBER Working Papers 21011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hao Ren & Rongrong Wang & Suopeng Zhang & An Zhang, 2017. "How Do Internet Enterprises Obtain Sustainable Development of Organizational Ecology? A Case Study of LeEco Using Institutional Logic Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Maxim Voronov & Mary Ann Glynn & Klaus Weber, 2022. "Under the Radar: Institutional Drift and Non‐Strategic Institutional Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 819-842, May.
- Kevin Mellet & Thomas Beauvisage & Jean Samuel Beuscart & Marie Trespeuch, 2014.
"A ‘Democratization’ of Markets? Online Consumer Reviews in the Restaurant Industry,"
- Kevin Mellet & Thomas Beauvisage & Jean Samuel Beuscart & Marie Trespeuch, 2014. "A ‘Democratization’ of Markets?: Online Consumer Reviews in the Restaurant Industry," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1q24hpq2919, Sciences Po.
- Hayagreeva Rao & Sunasir Dutta, 2018.
"Why Great Strategies Spring from Identity Movements,"
Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 313-322, March.
- Rao, Hayagreeva & Dutta, Sunasir, 2017. "Why Great Strategies Spring from Identity Movements," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3619, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Anselm Schneider, 2015. "Reflexivity in Sustainability Accounting and Management: Transcending the Economic Focus of Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 525-536, March.
- Violina P. Rindova & Luis L. Martins, 2018. "From Values to Value: Value Rationality and the Creation of Great Strategies," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 323-334, March.
- Chatterjee, Ira & Cornelissen, Joep & Wincent, Joakim, 2021. "Social entrepreneurship and values work: The role of practices in shaping values and negotiating change," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1).
- Maximilian Benner, 2022. "Legitimizing path development by interlinking institutional logics: The case of Israel's desert tourism," PEGIS geo-disc-2022_01, Institute for Economic Geography and GIScience, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bai, Xiaoou & Tsang, Eric W.K. & Xia, Wei, 2020. "Domestic versus foreign listing: Does a CEO's educational experience matter?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(1).
More about this item
Keywordsframing; France; institutional change; organizational field; social movements; Socially Responsible Investment (SRI);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:57-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.