Micro-strategies of Contextualization Cross-national Transfer of Socially Responsible Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Bengtsson, 2008. "Socially responsible investing in Scandinavia - a comparative analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 155-168.
- Alan Lewis & Carmen Juravle, 2010. "Morals, Markets and Sustainable Investments: A Qualitative Study of ‘Champions’," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 483-494, May.
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2010. "A Social Movement Perspective on Finance: How Socially Responsible Investment Mattered," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 57-78, April.
- Elias Bengtsson, 2008. "A History of Scandinavian Socially Responsible Investing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 969-983, November.
More about this item
KeywordsContextualization; transfer; translation; institutional theory; socially responsible investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SOC-2006-12-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:06-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .