Effects of the Use of the Availability Heuristic on Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1988. " The Availability Heuristic and Perceived Risk," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 13-23, June.
- Levi, Ariel S. & Pryor, John B., 1987. "Use of the availability heuristic in probability estimates of future events: The effects of imagining outcomes versus imagining reasons," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 219-234, October.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- repec:rss:jnljbs:v2i4p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Schumacher & David Wasieleski, 2013. "Institutionalizing Ethical Innovation in Organizations: An Integrated Causal Model of Moral Innovation Decision Processes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 15-37, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2767-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Naman, 2015. "The Effects of Fraud Risk Factors and Client Characteristics on Audit Procedures," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-15, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordsmoral intensity; ethical decision-making; issue recognition; availability heuristic; cognitive bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:84:y:2009:i:1:p:151-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.