The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Hudson & David Hudson & John Peloza, 2008. "Meet the Parents: A Parents’ Perspective on Product Placement in Children’s Films," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 289-304, June.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Gorn, Gerald J & Goldberg, Marvin E, 1977. " The Impact of Television Advertising on Children from Low Income Families," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 86-88, Se.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Gorn, Gerald J & Gibson, Wendy, 1978. " TV Messages for Snack and Breakfast Foods: Do They Influence Children's Preferences?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 73-81, Se.
- Robin, Donald P. & Reidenbach, R. Eric & Forrest, P. J., 1996. "The perceived importance of an ethical issue as an influence on the ethical decision-making of ad managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Carlson, Les & Grossbart, Sanford, 1988. " Parental Style and Consumer Socialization of Children," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 77-94, June.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Rinallo & Suman Basuroy & Ruhai Wu & Hyo Jeon, 2013. "The Media and Their Advertisers: Exploring Ethical Dilemmas in Product Coverage Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 425-441, May.
- Caroline Moraes & Nina Michaelidou, 2017. "Introduction to the Special Thematic Symposium on the Ethics of Controversial Online Advertising," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 231-233, March.
- Guang-Xin Xie & Robert Madrigal & David Boush, 2015. "Disentangling the Effects of Perceived Deception and Anticipated Harm on Consumer Responses to Deceptive Advertising," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 281-293, June.
More about this item
Keywordsparents; children; ethics; food advertising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:299-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.