The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 91 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon Hudson & David Hudson & John Peloza, 2008. "Meet the Parents: A Parents’ Perspective on Product Placement in Children’s Films," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 289-304, June.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Gorn, Gerald J & Goldberg, Marvin E, 1977. " The Impact of Television Advertising on Children from Low Income Families," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 86-88, Se.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Gorn, Gerald J & Gibson, Wendy, 1978. " TV Messages for Snack and Breakfast Foods: Do They Influence Children's Preferences?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 73-81, Se.
- Robin, Donald P. & Reidenbach, R. Eric & Forrest, P. J., 1996. "The perceived importance of an ethical issue as an influence on the ethical decision-making of ad managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Carlson, Les & Grossbart, Sanford, 1988. " Parental Style and Consumer Socialization of Children," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 77-94, June.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:299-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.