The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 91 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Simon Hudson & David Hudson & John Peloza, 2008. "Meet the Parents: A Parents’ Perspective on Product Placement in Children’s Films," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 289-304, June.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
- Gorn, Gerald J & Goldberg, Marvin E, 1977. " The Impact of Television Advertising on Children from Low Income Families," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 86-88, Se.
- Carlson, Les & Grossbart, Sanford, 1988. " Parental Style and Consumer Socialization of Children," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 77-94, June.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Gorn, Gerald J & Gibson, Wendy, 1978. " TV Messages for Snack and Breakfast Foods: Do They Influence Children's Preferences?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 73-81, Se.
- Robin, Donald P. & Reidenbach, R. Eric & Forrest, P. J., 1996. "The perceived importance of an ethical issue as an influence on the ethical decision-making of ad managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 17-28, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:299-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.