Do Business Schools Influence Students’ Awareness of Social Issues? Evidence from Two of Chile’s Leading MBA Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Waples & Alison Antes & Stephen Murphy & Shane Connelly & Michael Mumford, 2009. "A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Business Ethics Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 133-151, June.
- Bradley Sleeper & Kenneth Schneider & Paula Weber & James Weber, 2006. "Scale and Study of Student Attitudes Toward Business Educationâ€™s Role in Addressing Social Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 381-391, November.
- Robert Kolodinsky & Timothy Madden & Daniel Zisk & Eric Henkel, 2010. "Attitudes About Corporate Social Responsibility: Business Student Predictors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 167-181, January.
- Anna-Maija Lämsä & Meri Vehkaperä & Tuomas Puttonen & Hanna-Leena Pesonen, 2008. "Effect of Business Education on Women and Men Students’ Attitudes on Corporate Responsibility in Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 45-58, September.
- Terry Beckman & Alison Colwell & Peggy Cunningham, 2009. "The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 191-206, March.
- Yungwook Kim & Soo-Yeon Kim, 2010. "The Influence of Cultural Values on Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Application of Hofstede’s Dimensions to Korean Public Relations Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 485-500, February.
- Lisa Christensen & Ellen Peirce & Laura Hartman & W. Hoffman & Jamie Carrier, 2007. "Ethics, CSR, and Sustainability Education in the Financial Times Top 50 Global Business Schools: Baseline Data and Future Research Directions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 347-368, July.
- Wright, Norman S & Bennett, Hadyn, 2011. "Business ethics, CSR, sustainability and the MBA," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 641-655, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAttitudes; Chile; CSR; MBA; Business students;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:131:y:2015:i:3:p:595-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.