The Impact of Moral Stress Compared to Other Stressors on Employee Fatigue, Job Satisfaction, and Turnover: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boles, James S. & Babin, Barry J., 1996. "On the front lines: Stress, conflict, and the customer service provider," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-50, September.
- Kathie Pelletier & Michelle Bligh, 2008. "The Aftermath of Organizational Corruption: Employee Attributions and Emotional Reactions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 823-844, July.
- Ulrich, Connie & O'Donnell, Patricia & Taylor, Carol & Farrar, Adrienne & Danis, Marion & Grady, Christine, 2007. "Ethical climate, ethics stress, and the job satisfaction of nurses and social workers in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(8), pages 1708-1719, October.
- David Coldwell & Jon Billsberry & Nathalie Meurs & Philip Marsh, 2008. "The Effects of Person–Organization Ethical Fit on Employee Attraction and Retention: Towards a Testable Explanatory Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 611-622, April.
- Linda Thorne, 2010. "The Association Between Ethical Conflict and Adverse Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 269-276, March.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Ross, William T. & Robertson, Diana C., 2000. "Lying: The Impact of Decision Context," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 409-440, April.
- Craig VanSandt & Jon Shepard & Stephen Zappe, 2006. "An Examination of the Relationship Between Ethical Work Climate and Moral Awareness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 409-432, November.
- Maureen Ambrose & Anke Arnaud & Marshall Schminke, 2008. "Individual Moral Development and Ethical Climate: The Influence of Personâ€“Organization Fit on Job Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 323-333, February.
- Hosmer, Larue Tone, 2000. "It’s Time for Empirical Research in Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 233-242, January.
- Johnson, Richard A. & Neelankavil, James P. & Jadhav, Arvind, 1986. "Developing the executive resource," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 29-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajesh Srivastava & Thomas Tang, 2015. "Coping Intelligence: Coping Strategies and Organizational Commitment Among Boundary Spanning Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 525-542, September.
- Timothy Kiessling & Lars Isaksson & Burze Yasar, 2016. "Market Orientation and CSR: Performance Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 269-284, August.
- Isaksson, Lars E. & Woodside, Arch G., 2016. "Modeling firm heterogeneity in corporate social performance and financial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3285-3314.
More about this item
KeywordsMoral stress; Fatigue; Job satisfaction; Turnover;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:3:p:377-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .