The Impact of Service Supplier’s Unethical Behavior to Buyer’s Satisfaction: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Messick, David M., 1996. "Why Ethics is not the Only Thing that Matters," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 223-226, April.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2009. "Critical Role of Leadership on Ethical Climate and Salesperson Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 125-141, May.
- Bowman, James S., 1976. "Managerial ethics in business and government," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 48-54, October.
- Laczniak, Gene R. & Berkowitz, Marvin W. & Brooker, Russell G. & Hale, James P., 1995. "The ethics of business: Improving or deteriorating?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 39-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gisele De Campos Ribeiro & Carole Donada & Caroline Mothe & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2018. "The Respective Effects of Virtues and Inter-Organizational Management Control Systems on Relationship Quality and Performance: Virtues Win," Post-Print hal-01700970, HAL.
- Yang, Jie & Yu, Guangsheng & Liu, Mingyu & Rui, Mingjie, 2016. "Improving learning alliance performance for manufacturers: Does knowledge sharing matter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 301-308.
- Silvija Vig & Ksenija Dumicic, 2016. "Impact of commitment to business ethics to nonfinancial business performance," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 14(2), pages 165-181.
- Mindaugas Sinkevičius & Justina Gineikienė & Maik Huettinger & Benas Adomavičius, 2014. "Double Standards in the Judgment of Consumer versus Business Unethical Behavior," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 45-57.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer–supplier relationship; Unethical behaviors; Communication; Buyer satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:2:p:219-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.