Propensity to Support Sustainability Initiatives: A Cross-National Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Dunphy, Dexter, 2003. "Corporate Sustainability: Challenge to Managerial Orthodoxies," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 2-11, January.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Emeka Nwankwo & Nelson Phillips & Paul Tracey, 2007. "Social Investment through Community Enterprise: The Case of Multinational Corporations Involvement in the Development of Nigerian Water Resources," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 91-101, June.
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:3:p:403-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.