A multivariate analysis of United States and global real estate investment trusts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2007. "Liquidity, Return and Order-Flow Linkages Between REITs and the Stock Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, September.
- James Chong & Alexandra Krystalogianni & Simon Stevenson, 2012. "Dynamic correlations between REIT sub-sectors and the implications for diversification," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1089-1109, July.
- Kim Liow & Kim Ho & Muhammad Ibrahim & Ziwei Chen, 2009. "Correlation and Volatility Dynamics in International Real Estate Securities Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 202-223, August.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2006.
"Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-325, May.
- Cotter, John & Stevenson, Simon, 2005. "Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility," MPRA Paper 3524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility," Papers 1103.5660, arXiv.org.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Multivariate Modelling of Daily REIT Volatility," Working Papers 200517, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sébastien Laurent & Luc Bauwens & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2006.
"Multivariate GARCH models: a survey,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 79-109.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2003031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2006. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1847, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ming-Long Lee & Kevin C.H. Chiang, 2004. "Substitutability between Equity REITs and Mortgage REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 26(1), pages 95-114.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Is Financial Globalization Beneficial?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 259-294, March.
- José Soares da Fonseca, 2013. "Innovations in return transmission and performance comparison between the five biggest Euro area stock markets," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 393-404, September.
- Rua, António & Nunes, Luís C., 2009.
"International comovement of stock market returns: A wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 632-639, September.
- António Rua & Luís Catela Nunes, 2009. "International comovement of stock market returns: a wavelet analysis," Working Papers w200904, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Chang, Guang-Di & Chen, Chia-Shih, 2014. "Evidence of contagion in global REITs investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 148-158.
- Shaun A. Bond & G. Andrew Karolyi & Anthony B. Sanders, 2003.
"International Real Estate Returns: A Multifactor, Multicountry Approach,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 481-500, September.
- Anthony Sanders & Bond Shaun & Karolyi Andrew, 2003. "International Real Estate Returns: A Multifactor, Multicountry Approach," ERES eres2003_255, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ling T. He, 1998. "Cointegration and Price Discovery between Equity and Mortgage REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 327-338.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Devaney, Michael, 2001. "Time varying risk premia for real estate investment trusts: A GARCH-M model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 335-346.
- Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1990.
"Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1988. "Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 2609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippas, Nikolaos & Economou, Fotini & Babalos, Vassilios & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2013. "Herding behavior in REITs: Novel tests and the role of financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 166-174.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate investment trusts; Volatility spillover; GARCH; BEKK; DCC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:13:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0349-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.