Cointegration and Price Discovery between Equity and Mortgage REITs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.C. Chen & Daniel D. Tzang, 1988. "Interest-Rate Sensitivity of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(3), pages 13-22.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1979. "Causality tests in econometrics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 321-346, November.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Jun Han & Youguo Liang, 1995. "The Historical Performance of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 235-262.
- He, Ling T & Myer, F C Neil & Webb, James R, 1996. "The Sensitivity of Bank Stock Returns to Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 203-220, March.
- Terence Khoo & David Hartzell & Martin Hoesli, 1993. "An Investigation of the Change in Real Estate Investment Trust Betas," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 107-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2006.
"Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-325, May.
- Cotter, John & Stevenson, Simon, 2005. "Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility," MPRA Paper 3524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility," Papers 1103.5660, arXiv.org.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Multivariate Modelling of Daily REIT Volatility," Working Papers 200517, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Cotter, John & Stevenson, Simon, 2004.
"Uncovering Volatility Dynamics in Daily REIT Returns,"
3533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Uncovering Volatility Dynamics in Daily REIT Returns," Papers 1103.5417, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Cheng-Feng & Lee, Chi-Chuan, 2014. "Asymmetric dynamics in REIT prices: Further evidence based on quantile regression analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 29-37.
- John G. Gallo & Larry J. Lockwood & Ying Zhang, 2013. "Structuring Global Property Portfolios: A Cointegration Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 35(1), pages 53-82.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2006. "Dynamic relationship between stock and property markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 371-376.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9601-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyriaki Begiazi & Dimitrios Asteriou & Keith Pilbeam, 2016. "A multivariate analysis of United States and global real estate investment trusts," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 467-482, July.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:03:2017:p:287-324 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:16:n:3:1998:p:327-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.