The Sensitivity of Bank Stock Returns to Real Estate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ling He & Alan Reichert, 2003. "Time variation paths of factors affecting financial institutions and stock returns," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(1), pages 71-86, March.
- Ling T. He & F.C. Neil Myer & James R. Webb, 1997. "The Sensitivity of Bank Stocks to Mortgage Portfolio Composition," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 17-32.
- Ming-Long Lee & Ming-Te Lee & Kevin Chiang, 2008. "Real Estate Risk Exposure of Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 165-181, February.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2016.
"Real estate market risk in bank stock returns: evidence for 15 European countries,"
International Journal of Strategic Property Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 142-155, June.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2012. "Real Estate Market Risk in Bank Stock Returns: Evidence for 15 European Countries," CEF.UP Working Papers 1203, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ling T. He, 1998. "Cointegration and Price Discovery between Equity and Mortgage REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 327-338.
- Philippas, Nikolaos & Economou, Fotini & Babalos, Vassilios & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2013. "Herding behavior in REITs: Novel tests and the role of financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 166-174.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chien, Mei-Se & Lin, Tsoyu Calvin, 2012. "Dynamic modelling of real estate investment trusts and stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 395-407.
- Wen-Chieh Wu & Chin-Oh Chang & Zekiye Selvili, 2003. "Banking System, Real Estate Markets, and Nonperforming Loans," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 43-62.
- Carsten Lausberg, 2001. "Evidence of its Importance and Instruments to Handle it. The Real Estate Market Risk of Banks," ERES eres2001_205, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Baele, Lieven & De Bruyckere, Valerie & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2015.
"Model uncertainty and systematic risk in US banking,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 49-66.
- Baele, L.T.M. & De Bruyckere, Valerie & De Jonghe, O.G. & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2015. "Model uncertainty and systematic risk in US banking," Other publications TiSEM 64ca79ee-d480-4d66-a8b6-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chiuling Lu & Raymond So, 2005. "Return Relationships between Listed Banks and Real Estate Firms: Evidence from Seven Asian Economies," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 189-206, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:12:y:1996:i:2:p:203-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .