A Note on Public Input Specifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillman, Arye L, 1978. "Symmetries and Asymmetries between Public Input and Public Good Equilibria," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 33(3), pages 269-279.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2000. "A Tax Competition Analysis of Congestible Public Inputs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 242-259, September.
- Feehan, James P, 1989. "Pareto-Efficiency with Three Varieties of Public Input," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(2), pages 237-248.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Mutsumi Matsumoto, 2000. "A Note on the Composition of Public Expenditure under Capital Tax Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 691-697, December.
- Koichi Futagami & Kazuo Mino, 1995. "Public capital and patterns of growth in the presence of threshold externalities," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 123-146, June.
- Negishi, Takashi, 1973. "The excess of public expenditures on industries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-240, July.
- Tawada, Makoto, 1980. "The Production Possibility Set with Public Intermediate Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 1005-1012, May.
- Carsten Colombier & Michael Pickhardt, 1999. "Public inputs: Some clarifications and a taxonomy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(4), pages 513-514, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Colombier, 2009. "Growth effects of fiscal policies: an application of robust modified M-estimator," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 899-912.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:13-18:10.1007/s11294-004-7178-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.