Global indeterminacy in an endogenous-growth model with public capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Jordi Gali & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1995.
"Endogenous Growth and Poverty Traps in a Cournotian Model,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 37-38, pages 197-213.
- Jordi Galí & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1993. "Endogenous growth and poverty traps in a Cournotian model," Economics Working Papers 65, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Galí, Jordi & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1994. "Endogenous Growth and Poverty Traps in a Cournotian Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 1052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1993.
"Externalities and Dynamics in Models of "Learning or Doing.","
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 583-609, August.
- Christophe Chamley, 1991. "Externalities and Dynamics in Models of "Learning or Doing"," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 17, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Koichi Futagami & Kazuo Mino, 1995. "Public capital and patterns of growth in the presence of threshold externalities," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 123-146, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyun Park, 2015. "Aggregate Instability and Fiscal Policies: Balanced Budget Rules and Productive Public Spending," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 25-56.
- Alfred Greiner & Jens J. Krueger, 2001. "Indeterminacy and the distribution of growth rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(6), pages 1-8.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2010. "Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 657-673, June.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2008. "Infrastructure, alternative government finance and stochastic endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 321-347, February.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2009.
"Productive Government Expenditure And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 692-733, September.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2009. "Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1018-1028, September.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:56:y:2015:i:1:p:73-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:874-887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Trishita Ray Barman & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2010. "Public Expenditure, Environment, and Economic Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1109-1134, December.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2015. "Environmental Pollution, Informal Sector, Public Expenditure And Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 73-91, June.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; public capital; indeterminacy; limit cycles; E62; H54; O41;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:71:y:2000:i:3:p:255-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.