Symmetries and Asymmetries between Public Input and Public Good Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellermann Kersten, 2004. "Finanzierungsformen und Opportunitätskosten öffentlicher Investitionen / Public Debt and Opportunity Costs of Public Investment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(4), pages 471-487, August.
- Carsten Colombier & Michael Pickhardt, 2005. "A Note on Public Input Specifications," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 13-18, February.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 1998. "A note on tax competition and public input provision," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 465-473, July.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 4662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carsten Colombier, 2004. "The inefficiency of firm-augmenting public input vs. The inapplicability of provision rules," Public Economics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Lorz, Oliver, 2001. "On the effects of capital mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 319-337, April.
- Lorz, Jens Oliver, 1998. "On the effects of factor mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking," Kiel Working Papers 850, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2009. "Outsourcing, Public Input Provision and Policy Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2886, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2004. "The mix of public inputs under tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 389-396, September.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0837-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Jullien & Frederic Rychen & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Local Public Investment and Competition for a Firm," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1400, Econometric Society.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:13-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:33:y:1978:i:3:p:269-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.