A Market-Based Mechanism for Allocating Space Shuttle Secondary Payload Priority
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Ledyard, John O. & Porter, David P., "undated". "Allocating Uncertain and Unresponsive Resources," Working Papers 680, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Plott, Charles R, 1994.
"Market Architectures, Institutional Landscapes and Testbed Experiments,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 3-10, January.
- Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Market Architectures, Institutional Landscapes and Testbed Experiments," Working Papers 866, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Plott, Charles R., 1989. "An updated review of industrial organization: Applications of experimental methods," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 1109-1176 Elsevier.
- Avi Wohl, 1997. "The Feasibility of an Index-Contingent Trading Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 112-121, January.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- S.J. Rassenti & V.L. Smith & R.L. Bulfin, 1982. "A Combinatorial Auction Mechanism for Airport Time Slot Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 402-417, Autumn.
- Ledyard, John O. & Porter, David & Rangel, Antonio, "undated". "Using Computerized Exchange Systems to Solve an Allocation Problem in Project Management," Working Papers 874, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarman, Felix & Meisner, Vincent, 2017.
"Ex-post optimal knapsack procurement,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 35-63.
- Jarman, Felix & Meisner, Vincent, 2015. "Ex-post optimal knapsack procurement," Working Papers 15-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jarman, Felix & Meisner, Vincent, 2015. "Ex-post Optimal Knapsack Procurement," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112903, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jarman, Felix & Meisner, Vincent, 2017. "Ex-Post Optimal Knapsack Procurement," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 27, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:5:p:653-659 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Healy & John Ledyard & Charles Noussair & Harley Thronson & Peter Ulrich & Giulio Varsi, 2007.
"Contracting inside an organization: An experimental study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 143-167, June.
- Ledyard, J. & Noussair, C.N. & Thronson, H. & Ulrich, P. & Varsi, G. & Healy, P., 2007. "Contracting inside an organization : An experimental study," Other publications TiSEM 19e362a5-1e77-4bfe-8aa1-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Charness & Peter J. Kuhn, 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," NBER Working Papers 15913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Reeson & Karel Nolles, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Applications to Environmental Policy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-03, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmechanism design; auctions; scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:2:y:2000:i:3:p:173-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .