The Acid Rain Differential Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-554, May.
- Gaitsgory, Vladimir & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "A folk theorem for dynamic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, March.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles F Mason, 2017. "Climate Change and Migration: A Dynamic Model," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 63(4), pages 421-444.
- GERMAIN, Marc & TOINT, Philippe & TULKENS, Henry & DE ZEEUW, Aart, 1998. "Transfers to sustain core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," CORE Discussion Papers 1998032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Javier de Frutos & Guiomar MartÃn-HerrÃ¡n, 2016. "Pollution control in a multiregional setting: a differential game with spatially distributed controls," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201601, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2016.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "Relative Consumption and Resource Extraction," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-27, CIRANO.
- Claudio Piga, 2003. "Pigouvian Taxation in Tourism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 343-359, November.
- GERMAIN, Marc & VAN YPERSELE, Jean-Pascal, 1999. "Financial transfers to sustain international cooperation in the climate change framework," CORE Discussion Papers 1999036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Tarui, Nori, 2017. "Cooperation on climate-change mitigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 43-55.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and Ground Waters," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fernandez, Linda, 2002. "Trade's Dynamic Solutions to Transboundary Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 386-411, May.
- Iho, Antti, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and GroundWaters," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158683, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2001. "International Cooperation In Pollution Control," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 23-44.
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2006.
"Transboundary Pollution in the Black Sea: Comparison of Institutional Arrangements,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(4), pages 289-325, December.
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2004. "Transboundary pollution in the black sea : comparison of institutional arrangements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Kristen A. Sheeran, 2006. "Side Payments of Exceptions: The Implications for Equitable and Efficient Climate Control," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 515-532, Summer.
- Schmieman, Erik C. & van Ierland, Ekko C., 1999. "Dynamics of soil acidification: an economic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 449-462, December.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:173-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio, 2002. "Prospective analysis of beyond Kyoto climate policy: a sequential game framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(15), pages 1327-1335, December.
- van den Broek, W. A., 2002. "Moving horizon control in dynamic games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 937-961, June.
- Charles F. Mason, 2017. "Transboundary Externalities and Reciprocal Taxes: A Differential Game Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6561, CESifo Group Munich.
- Finus, Michael & Tjotta, Sigve, 2003. "The Oslo Protocol on sulfur reduction: the great leap forward?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2031-2048, September.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2017. "The consequences of a one-sided externality in a dynamic, two-agent framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 310-322.
- Hennessy, David A., 2008.
"Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 230-239, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Biosecurity Incentives, Network Effects, and Entry of a Rapidly Spreading Pest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ansuategi, Alberto & Escapa, Marta, 2002. "Economic growth and greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Erik Schmieman & Ekko van Ierland & Leen Hordijk, 2002. "Dynamic Efficiency with Multi-Pollutants and Multi-Targets The Case of Acidification and Tropospheric Ozone Formation in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 133-148, October.
More about this item
Keywordsacid rain; critical loads; differential games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:167-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .