Ex Ante and Ex Post Allocation of Risk of Illegality: Regulatory Sources of Contractual Failure and Issues of Corrective and Distributive Justice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1982. "The optimum enforcement of laws and the concept of justice: A positive analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 3-27, June.
- Trimarchi, Pietro, 1991. "Commercial impracticability in contract law: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-82, May.
- Trebilcock, Michael J, 1988. "The Role of Insurance Considerations in the Choice of Efficient Civil Liability Rules," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 243-265, Fall.
- Gillette, Clayton P, 1990. "Commercial Relationships and the Selection of Default Rules for Remote Risks," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 535-581, June.
- Beales, Howard & Craswell, Richard & Salop, Steven C, 1981. "The Efficient Regulation of Consumer Information," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 491-539, December.
- Scott, Robert E, 1990. "A Relational Theory of Default Rules for Commercial Contracts," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 597-616, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; regulation; illegality; contractual railure; rights; efficiency; distributive and corrective justice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:13:y:2002:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.