Ex Ante and Ex Post Allocation of Risk of Illegality: Regulatory Sources of Contractual Failure and Issues of Corrective and Distributive Justice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trebilcock, Michael J, 1988. "The Role of Insurance Considerations in the Choice of Efficient Civil Liability Rules," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 243-65, Fall.
- Scott, Robert E, 1990. "A Relational Theory of Default Rules for Commercial Contracts," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 597-616, June.
- Beales, Howard & Craswell, Richard & Salop, Steven C, 1981. "The Efficient Regulation of Consumer Information," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 491-539, December.
- Trimarchi, Pietro, 1991. "Commercial impracticability in contract law: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-82, May.
- Gillette, Clayton P, 1990. "Commercial Relationships and the Selection of Default Rules for Remote Risks," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 535-81, June.
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1982. "The optimum enforcement of laws and the concept of justice: A positive analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 3-27, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:13:y:2002:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.