Deliberation, learning, and institutional change: the evolution of institutions in judicial settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vardon, Michael & Lenzen, Manfred & Peevor, Stuart & Creaser, Mette, 2007. "Water accounting in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 650-659, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:101:y:2007:i:01:p:47-61_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubin, Paul H & Curran, Christopher & Curran, John F, 2001. "Litigation versus Legislation: Forum Shopping by Rent Seekers," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(3-4), pages 295-310, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbashin, Maksim, 2014.
"Методологические Возможности “Блумингтонской Школы”: И Перспективы Развития Современного Неоинституционализма
[The Formation of the “Bloomington School”: Methodological Opportunities and Perspectiv," MPRA Paper 82034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skurray, James H., 2014. "Compliance, cooperation, and credibility: institutions and enforcement in California groundwater," Working Papers 195719, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Skurray, James H., 2015. "The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: An institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 128-140.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional evolution; Institutional analysis; Courts; Equity; Water resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:19:y:2008:i:3:p:180-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .