Water accounting in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Appels, David & Douglas, Robert A. & Dwyer, Gavan, 2004.
"Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin,"
Staff Working Papers
31924, Productivity Commission.
- D. Appels & R. Douglas & G. Dwyer, 2005. "Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Others 0506006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mona Ray, 2014. "Redefining the Human Development Index to Account for Sustainability," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 305-316, September.
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2014. "Toward the Measurement of Net Economic Welfare: Air Pollution Damage in the U.S. National Accounts–2002, 2005, 2008," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 429-459 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 376-389.
- Vardon, Michael & Burnett, Peter & Dovers, Stephen, 2016. "The accounting push and the policy pull: balancing environment and economic decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 145-152.
- William Blomquist & Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "Deliberation, learning, and institutional change: the evolution of institutions in judicial settings," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 180-202, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:4:p:650-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.