Optimal Pricing of Water: Optimal Departures from the Inverse Elasticity Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Appels, David & Douglas, Robert A. & Dwyer, Gavan, 2004.
"Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin,"
Staff Working Papers
31924, Productivity Commission.
- D. Appels & R. Douglas & G. Dwyer, 2005. "Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Others 0506006, EconWPA.
- Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2004. "Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Sylvestre Gaudin & Ronald C. Griffin & Robin C. Sickles, 2001. "Demand Specification for Municipal Water Management: Evaluation of the Stone-Geary Form," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 399-422.
- Diakité, Daouda & Semenov, Aggey & Thomas, Alban, 2009.
"A proposal for social pricing of water supply in Côte d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 258-268, March.
- Daouda Diakité & Aggey Semenov & Alban Thomas, 2009. "A proposal for social pricing of water supply in Côte d'Ivoire," Post-Print hal-01243467, HAL.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
More about this item
Keywordswater; model; optimal; pricing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:1533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egvuwnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.