A Constitutional Interpretation of the GATT/WTO
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "A theory of international trade under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 22112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1997.
"An Economic Theory of GATT,"
NBER Working Papers
6049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 2001.
"Reciprocity, non-discrimination and preferential agreements in the multilateral trading system,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 281-325, June.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1997. "Reciprocity, Non-discrimination and Preferential Agreements in the Multilateral Trading System," NBER Working Papers 5932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Maggi, 1999. "The Role of Multilateral Institutions in International Trade Cooperation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 190-214, March.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 1995. "Multilateral Trade Rules and the Expected Cost of Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 1214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521377003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger, 1994.
"International Rules and Institutions for Trade Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, Robert W., 1995. "International rules and institutions for trade policy," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1495-1551 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:14:y:2003:i:2:p:141-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.