Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" Padova, Italy
Università degli Studi di Padova
: +39 +49 8274210
+39 +49 827.4211
via del Santo, 33 - 35122 Padova
RePEc:edi:dspadit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gabriele ORCALLI & Gianluca TOSCHI & Gianluca TOSCHI, 2006. "Commercio e migrazioni. UE, Tunisia e Marocco," Working Papers (Special Serie) 4, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Orcalli, Gabriele, 2017. "Market Building through Regional Integration Agreements : The EU and the ASEAN Way," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 32(1), pages 160-192.
- Maurizio Mistri & Gabriele Orcalli, 2015. "The European Union’s immigration policy: a stalled form of the strategy of conflict?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 239-256, June.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2014. "La politica europea per le imprese ed il metodo aperto di coordinamento," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(41), pages 43-65.
- Orcalli Gabriele, 2014. "EU Constitutional Limits and the Open Method of Coordination," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 357-376.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2011. "Lo scambio talent for citizenship e la politica europea per l’immigrazione ad alta qualificazione," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(32), pages 5-38.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2007. "Constitutional choice and European immigration policy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2006. "Il governo della politica dell'innovazione in Europa," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(18), pages 29-47.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2003. "A Constitutional Interpretation of the GATT/WTO," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 141-154, June.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2001. "La cooperazione transfrontaliera nell'area adriatica," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2001(2).
- Orcalli, Gabriele, 1996. "Dumping, antidumping e politica della concorrenza - Dumping, Antidumping and Competition Policy," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 49(1), pages 41-76.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gabriele Orcalli, 2003.
"A Constitutional Interpretation of the GATT/WTO,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 141-154, June.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2006. "Reciprocity and the hidden constitution of world trade," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 133-163, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriele Orcalli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.