Centralism, Federalism, and the Nature of Individual Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Kirstein, "undated".
"The Condorcet Jury-Theorem with Two Independent Error-Probabilities,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2006-1-1154, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2006. "The Condorcet Jury-Theorem with Two Independent Error-Probabilities," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2004. "The Communicative Character of Capitalistic Competition: A Hayekian response to the Habermasian challenge," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 04/1, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Torgler, Benno, 2006.
"The importance of faith: Tax morale and religiosity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 81-109, September.
- Benno Torgler, 2003. "The Importance of Faith: Tax Morale and Religiosity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
Keywordsfederalism; endogenous; preferences; centralization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:12:y:2001:i:2:p:161-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .