Eliciting Preferences on Multiattribute Societies with a Choquet Integral
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Meyer & Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Eliciting preferences on multiattribute societies with a Choquet integral," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586244, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Browning, Martin & Hansen, Lars Peter & Heckman, James J., 1999. "Micro data and general equilibrium models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 543-633 Elsevier.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 277-291, March.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1989.
"Some characterizations of lower probabilities and other monotone capacities through the use of Mobius inversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 263-283, June.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Yves Jaffray, 2008. "Some Characterizations of Lower Probabilities and Other Monotone Capacities through the Use of Mobius Inversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649208, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2012.
"Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-Integral Application,"
2012.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2013. "Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-integral Application," Working Papers 2013.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ludovico Carrino, 2016. "Data Versus Survey-based Normalisation in a Multidimensional Analysis of Social Inclusion," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(3), pages 305-345, November.
- M. Ferrara & F. Lamperti & R. Mavilia, 2016. "Looking for best performers: a pilot study towards the evaluation of science parks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 717-750, February.
- Ludovico Carrino, 2015. "The weighting role of normalisation in a multidimensional analysis of Social Inclusion," Working Papers 2015:32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
KeywordsStandards of living; Indicators; Measurement; Multiattribute value theory; Choquet integral; C44; D69; I31;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:37:y:2011:i:2:p:133-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.