Modeling Expectations with GENEFER – an Artificial Intelligence Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Ringhut & Stefan Kooths, 2003. "Modeling Expectations with GENEFER -- an Artificial Intelligence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 173-194, February.
- Stefan Kooths & Eric Ringhut, 2000. "Modelling Expectations With Genefer- An Artificial Intelligence Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 80, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Olsen & Michel M. Dacorogna & Ulrich A. Muller, & Olivier V. Pictet, "undated". "Going Back to the Basics - Rethinking Market Efficiency," Working Papers 1992-09-07., Olsen and Associates.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-411, May.
- Marengo, Luigi & Tordjman, Helene, 1996. "Speculation, Heterogeneity and Learning: A Simulation Model of Exchange Rates Dynamics," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 407-438.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1999. "Rationality for Economists?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 73-105, December.
- Beltrametti, Luca & Fiorentini, Riccardo & Marengo, Luigi & Tamborini, Roberto, 1997. "A learning-to-forecast experiment on the foreign exchange market with a classifier system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1543-1575, June.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floortje Alkemade & Han Poutré & Hans Amman, 2006. "Robust Evolutionary Algorithm Design for Socio-economic Simulation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 355-370, November.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Ching Tai, 2006. "On the Selection of Adaptive Algorithms in ABM: A Computational-Equivalence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 51-69, August.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Ching Tai, 2006. "Republication: On the Selection of Adaptive Algorithms in ABM: A Computational-Equivalence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 313-331, November.
More about this item
Keywordsartificial intelligence; bounded rationality; expectation formation; fuzzy systems; software;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:173-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .