Modeling Expectations with GENEFER -- an Artificial Intelligence Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Ringhut & Stefan Kooths, 2003. "Modeling Expectations with GENEFER – an Artificial Intelligence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 173-194, February.
- Stefan Kooths & Eric Ringhut, 2000. "Modelling Expectations With Genefer- An Artificial Intelligence Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 80, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Olsen & Michel M. Dacorogna & Ulrich A. Muller, & Olivier V. Pictet, "undated". "Going Back to the Basics - Rethinking Market Efficiency," Working Papers 1992-09-07., Olsen and Associates.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-411, May.
- Marengo, Luigi & Tordjman, Helene, 1996. "Speculation, Heterogeneity and Learning: A Simulation Model of Exchange Rates Dynamics," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 407-438.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1999. "Rationality for Economists?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 73-105, December.
- Beltrametti, Luca & Fiorentini, Riccardo & Marengo, Luigi & Tamborini, Roberto, 1997. "A learning-to-forecast experiment on the foreign exchange market with a classifier system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1543-1575, June.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floortje Alkemade & Han Poutré & Hans Amman, 2006. "Robust Evolutionary Algorithm Design for Socio-economic Simulation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 355-370, November.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Ching Tai, 2006. "On the Selection of Adaptive Algorithms in ABM: A Computational-Equivalence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 51-69, August.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Ching Tai, 2006. "Republication: On the Selection of Adaptive Algorithms in ABM: A Computational-Equivalence Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 313-331, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:21:y:2003:i:1_2:p:173-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .