Optimal Stabilization Policy Under Governmental Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton H. Miller & Daniel Orr, 1966. "A Model of the Demand for Money by Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(3), pages 413-435.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1975. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 303-324, April.
- Hugh Rose, 1957. "Liquidity Preference and Loanable Funds," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 111-119.
- Birch, Dan E & Rabin, Alan A & Yeager, Leland B, 1982. "Inflation, Output, and Employment: Some Clarifications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 209-221, April.
- David Laidler, 1987. ""Buffer-stock" money and the transmission mechanism," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 11-23.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- May, Josef, 1970. "Period analysis and continuous analysis in Patinkin's macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Karni, Edi, 1978. "Period analysis and continuous analysis in Patinkin's macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 134-140, February.
- Cliff L. Lloyd, 1960. "The Equivalence of the Liquidity Preference and Loanable Funds Theories and the New Stock-Flow Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 206-209.
- Tucker, Donald P, 1971. "Macroeconomic Models and the Demand for Money under Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 57-83, February.
- Leland B. Yeager, 1994. "Tautologies in Economics and the Natural Sciences," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 157-169, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal policies; Risk aversion; Income stabilization; E50; E62; F49;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:411-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .