Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1995. "Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(4), pages 388-411, December.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1992. "Strategies for growth in a macroeconomic setting," Discussion Paper 1992-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1992. "Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting," Papers 9202, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Strategies for growth in a macroeconomic setting," Other publications TiSEM d5290adf-cdb2-492c-8004-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Mervyn A. King & Mark Robson, 1989. "Endogenous Growth and the role of History," NBER Working Papers 3151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1991. "The Determinants of Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 122-133, January.
- Sala-I-Martin, X., 1990. "Lecture Notes On Economic Growth: Five Prototype Models Of Endogenous Growth," Papers 622, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Lecture Notes on Economic Growth(II): Five Prototype Models of Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Lecture notes on economic growth (II): Five prototype models of endogenous growth," Economics Working Papers 78, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Grier, Kevin B. & Tullock, Gordon, 1989. "An empirical analysis of cross-national economic growth, 1951-1980," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-276, September.
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian V?DUVA & Ana GIURCA & Ioan FOTEA & Petru FILI, 2014. "The Economic Impact Of Doubling The Number Of Employees In The Romanian It Sector," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 458-465, November.
- Igor Pospelov & Stanislav Radionov, 2013. "Multisector monopolistic competition model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation ; production ; consumers ; prices ; expectations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.