Currency Unions: Some Lessons from the Euro-Zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Replacing the Stability and Growth Pact?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 243-259, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Praussello, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks and Monetary Disintegration: The Case of the Eurozone," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valentyna Ozimkovska, 2016. "Volatility of industrial production growth and characteristics of optimal currency areas in EU-12 countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 563-591, October.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency union; asymmetric shock; euro-zone; relative unit labour costs; exit costs; F33; F36;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .