Winners, Losers, and Microsoft: Competition and Antitrust in High Technology Stan J. Liebowitz and Stephen E. Margolis, 1999, pp. 288
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303|
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert, Richard J & Katz, Michael, 2001.
"An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt56f8p06q, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert & Michael L. Katz, 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft," Industrial Organization 0106001, EconWPA.
- Gilbert, Richard & Katz, Michael, 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v Microsoft," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt7kj1x7g9, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert and Michael L. Katz., 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft," Economics Working Papers E01-300, University of California at Berkeley.
- Micha Gisser & Mark Allen, 2001. "One Monopoly Is Better Than Two: Antitrust Policy and Microsoft," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 211-225, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:433-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.