Comparison of Black–Scholes Formula with Fractional Black–Scholes Formula in the Foreign Exchange Option Market with Changing Volatility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1963. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36, pages 394.
- Mendes, Rui Vilela & Oliveira, Maria J., 2008.
"A Data-Reconstructed Fractional Volatility Model,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-22, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erhan Bayraktar & H. Vincent Poor, 2005. "Arbitrage In Fractal Modulated Black–Scholes Models When The Volatility Is Stochastic," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(03), pages 283-300.
- Cipian Necula, 2008. "Option Pricing in a Fractional Brownian Motion Environment," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 2, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Fajardo, J. & Cajueiro, D. O., 2003. "Volatility Estimation and Option Pricing with Fractional Brownian Motion," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_53, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:99-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.