Volatility Estimation and Option Pricing with Fractional Brownian Motion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cipian Necula, 2008. "Option Pricing in a Fractional Brownian Motion Environment," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 2, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Issler, João Victor, 1999. "Estimating and forecasting the volatility of Brazilian finance series using arch models (Preliminary Version)," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 347, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:sbe:breart:v:19:y:1999:i:1:a:2793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2004.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 24(2), November.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Working Papers Series 52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls & Hotta, Luiz K. & Souza, Luiz Alvares R. de & Almeida, Nuno Miguel C. G. de, 1999.
"Alternative Models To Extract Asset Volatility: A Comparative Study,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 19(1), May.
- Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Hotta, L.K. & Souza, L.A.R., 1999. "Alternative Models to extract asset volatility: a comparative study," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_14, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:19:y:1999:i:1:a:2792 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:21:y:2001:i:2:a:2752 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:19:y:1999:i:1:a:2794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrade, R.F.S & Cajueiro, D.O & Ferreira, C.S, 2001. "Fractal characterization of the distribution of reactive sites over a rough catalyst surface," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 295(3), pages 323-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Meng & Mei Wang, 2010. "Comparison of Black–Scholes Formula with Fractional Black–Scholes Formula in the Foreign Exchange Option Market with Changing Volatility," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(2), pages 99-111, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2003-10-20 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2003-10-20 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2003-10-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:finlab:flwp_53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.