Option Pricing in a Fractional Brownian Motion Environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleinert, H. & Korbel, J., 2016. "Option pricing beyond Black–Scholes based on double-fractional diffusion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 200-214.
- Li Meng & Mei Wang, 2010. "Comparison of Black–Scholes Formula with Fractional Black–Scholes Formula in the Foreign Exchange Option Market with Changing Volatility," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Guido VENIER, 2008. "A New Model For Stock Price Movements," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 329-350.
- Stoyan V. Stoyanov & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Stefan Mittnik & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2017. "Pricing derivatives in Hermite markets," Papers 1709.09068, arXiv.org.
- Ciprian Necula, 2008. "Pricing European and Barrier Options in the Fractional Black-Scholes Market," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 20, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Rostek, Stefan & Schöbel, Rainer, 2006. "Risk preference based option pricing in a fractional Brownian market," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 299, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Stoyan V. Stoyanov & Yong Shin Kim & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2017. "Option pricing for Informed Traders," Papers 1711.09445, arXiv.org.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2017. "The evaluation of geometric Asian power options under time changed mixed fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1712.05254, arXiv.org.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2016. "Subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime for pricing currency options under transaction costs," Papers 1612.06665, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Ciprian Necula, 2008. "A Framework for Derivative Pricing in the Fractional Black-Scholes Market," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 19, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xi-Li & Wang, Ying-Luo, 2010. "Pricing currency options in a fractional Brownian motion with jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 935-942, September.
- Fajardo, J. & Cajueiro, D. O., 2003. "Volatility Estimation and Option Pricing with Fractional Brownian Motion," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_53, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Kyong-Hui Kim & Myong-Guk Sin, 2013. "Efficient hedging in general Black-Scholes model," Papers 1308.6387, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsfractional Brownian motion; fractional Black-Scholes market; quasiconditional expectation;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cab:wpaefr:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciprian Necula). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .