Evidence on the arbitrage efficiency of SPI index futures and options markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Aitken & Alex Frino & Amelia M. Hill & Elvis Jarnecic, 2004. "The impact of electronic trading on bid‐ask spreads: Evidence from futures markets in Hong Kong, London, and Sydney," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 675-696, July.
- Kamara, Avraham & Miller, Thomas W., 1995. "Daily and Intradaily Tests of European Put-Call Parity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 519-539, December.
- Klemkosky, Robert C. & Resnick, Bruce G., 1980. "An ex ante analysis of put-call parity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-378, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPut-call-futures parity; Market efficiency; SPI index; Futures; Options; G13; G14;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:71-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.