Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Garleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen & Allen M. Poteshman, 2009.
"Demand-Based Option Pricing,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 4259-4299, October.
- Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje & Poteshman, Allen M, 2005. "Demand-Based Option Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolae Garleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen & Allen M. Poteshman, 2005. "Demand-Based Option Pricing," NBER Working Papers 11843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2009.
"Option strategies: Good deals and margin calls,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 391-417, August.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Gurdip Bakshi & Nikunj Kapadia & Dilip Madan, 2003. "Stock Return Characteristics, Skew Laws, and the Differential Pricing of Individual Equity Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 101-143.
- Bergman, Yaacov Z, 1995. "Option Pricing with Differential Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 475-500.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2009.
"Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 1247-1277, March.
- Constantinides, George M. & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2005. "Mispricing of S&P 500 index options," CoFE Discussion Papers 05/09, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2008. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," NBER Working Papers 14544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamara, Avraham & Miller, Thomas W., 1995. "Daily and Intradaily Tests of European Put-Call Parity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 519-539, December.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Rubinstein, Mark, 1996. "Recovering Probability Distributions from Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1611-1632, December.
- Kaushik Amin & Joshua D. Coval & H. Nejat Seyhun, 2004. "Index Option Prices and Stock Market Momentum," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 835-874, October.
- Nicolas P. B. Bollen & Robert E. Whaley, 2004. "Does Net Buying Pressure Affect the Shape of Implied Volatility Functions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 711-753, April.
- Bing Han, 2008. "Investor Sentiment and Option Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 387-414, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscollateral requirements; funding costs; volatility smile; option pricing;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp1151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.