A PDE approach for risk measures for derivatives with regime switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Elliott & Leunglung Chan & Tak Kuen Siu, 2005. "Option pricing and Esscher transform under regime switching," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 423-432, October.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Elliott, R. J. & Malcolm, W. P. & Tsoi, Allanus H., 2003. "Robust parameter estimation for asset price models with Markov modulated volatilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1391-1409, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Date, Paresh & Mamon, Rogemar & Tenyakov, Anton, 2013. "Filtering and forecasting commodity futures prices under an HMM framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1001-1013.
- Mengzhe Zhang & Leunglung Chan, 2016. "Pricing volatility swaps in the Heston’s stochastic volatility model with regime switching: A saddlepoint approximation method," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-20, December.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2016. "A functional Itô’s calculus approach to convex risk measures with jump diffusion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 874-883.
- Jiao Li, 2016. "Trading VIX futures under mean reversion with regime switching," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(03), pages 1-20, September.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "A game theoretic approach to option valuation under Markovian regime-switching models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1146-1158, June.
- Robert Elliott & Leunglung Chan & Tak Siu, 2006. "Risk measures for derivatives with Markov-modulated pure jump processes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(2), pages 129-149, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:153:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9972-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiao Li, 2016. "Trading VIX Futures under Mean Reversion with Regime Switching," Papers 1605.07945, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk measures; Regime-switching PDE; Regime-switching HJB equation; Stochastic optimal control; Esscher transform; Delta-neutral hedging; Jump risk; American options; Exotic options; G32; G13;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:55-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.