Office Market Analysis: Improving Best-Practice Techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waldo L. Born & Stephen A. Pyhrr, 1994. "Real Estate Valuation: The Effect of Market and Property Cycles," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 455-486.
- John F. Kain, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 261-266.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- John Doiron & James D. Shilling & C.F. Sirmans, 1992. "Do Market Rents Reflect the Value of Special Building Features? The Case of Office Atriums," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(2), pages 147-156.
- John Clapp & Henry O. Pollakowski & Lloyd Lynford, 1992. "Intrametropolitan Location and Office Market Dynamics," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 229-258.
- Marie Howland & David S. Wessel, 1994. "Projecting Suburban Office Space Demand: Alternative Estimates of Employment in Offices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 369-390.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & Goggin, Jean, 2008. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2008," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20084.
- Norm G. Miller, 2013. "Office Space per Worker: Trends, Demand Implications and Impacts," ERES eres2013_15, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- McCartney, John, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Development Cycles in the Dublin Office Market 1976-2007," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2008(4-Winter), pages 68-92.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:16:n:1:1998:p:15-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.