Encouraging a Productive Research Agenda: Peter Boettke and the Devil's Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua C. Hall & Scott A. Beaulier, 2009. "The Production and Proliferation of Economists: The Austrian and Virginia Schools as Academic Enterprises," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Spring 20), pages 137-156.
- Benjamin Powell & David Skarbek, 2006. "Sweatshops and Third World Living Standards: Are the Jobs Worth the Sweat?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(2), pages 263-274, April.
- Diana W. Thomas, 2009. "Deregulation despite transitional gains," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 329-340, September.
- David Skarbek, 2008. "Occupational Licensing and Asymmetric Information: Post-Hurricane Evidence from Florida," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 73-82, Winter.
- Christopher Coyne, 2007. "Deconstructing reconstruction: The overlooked challenges of military occupation," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 94-100, June.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422.
- Edward Stringham & Ilkay Pulan, 2006. "Economic Justifications for Alcohol Restrictions," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 971-990, October.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2008. "Escaping Poverty: Foreign Aid, Private Property, and Economic Development," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 39-64.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademia; Boettke; Teaching; Austrian Economics; Welfare; Social security; Normative; Causal processes; Political economy; Heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .