Encouraging a Productive Research Agenda: Peter Boettke and the Devil's Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Powell & David Skarbek, 2006. "Sweatshops and Third World Living Standards: Are the Jobs Worth the Sweat?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(2), pages 263-274, April.
- David Skarbek, 2008. "Occupational Licensing and Asymmetric Information: Post-Hurricane Evidence from Florida," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 73-82, Winter.
- Christopher Coyne, 2007. "Deconstructing reconstruction: The overlooked challenges of military occupation," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 94-100, June.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422, October.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2008. "Escaping Poverty: Foreign Aid, Private Property, and Economic Development," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 39-64.
- Joshua C. Hall & Scott A. Beaulier, 2009. "The Production and Proliferation of Economists: The Austrian and Virginia Schools as Academic Enterprises," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Spring 20), pages 137-156.
- Diana W. Thomas, 2009. "Deregulation despite transitional gains," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Edward Stringham & Ilkay Pulan, 2006. "Economic Justifications for Alcohol Restrictions," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 971-990, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademia; Boettke; Teaching; Austrian Economics; Welfare; Social security; Normative; Causal processes; Political economy; Heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.