The Global Spread of Think Tanks and Economic Freedom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Clark & Robert Lawson & Alex Nowrasteh & Benjamin Powell & Ryan Murphy, 2015. "Does immigration impact institutions?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 163(3), pages 321-335, June.
- O'Reilly, Colin & Powell, Benjamin, 2015. "War and the growth of government," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 31-41.
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Aurélie Cassette & Sonia Paty, 2010.
"Fiscal decentralization and the size of government: a European country empirical analysis,"
Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 173-189, April.
- Sonia Paty & Aurélie Cassette, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and the Size of Government: A European Country Empirical Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00418861, HAL.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "The Age of Milton Friedman," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 123-135, March.
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For : Voter Preferences and Economic Freedom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 18(Fall 2002), pages 29-56.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2016. "Institutional convergence: exit or voice?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 829-840, October.
- James D . Gwartney & Randall G . Holcombe & Robert A . Lawson, 2006. "Institutions and the Impact of Investment on Growth," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 255-273, May.
- Joshua C. Hall & Robert A. Lawson, 2014. "Economic Freedom Of The World: An Accounting Of The Literature," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Dreher, Axel & Lamla, Michael J. & Lein, Sarah M. & Somogyi, Frank, 2009.
"The impact of political leaders' profession and education on reforms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 169-193, March.
- Axel Dreher & Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Rupprecht & Frank Somogyi, 2006. "The Impact of Political Leaders' Profession and Education on Reforms," KOF Working papers 06-147, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Raymond J. March & Conrad Lyford & Benjamin Powell, 2017. "Causes and barriers to increases in economic freedom," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 64(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Andrew T. Young & Jamie Bologna, 2016. "Crises And Government: Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 234-249, April.
- Hall Joshua C. & Lawson Robert A. & Wogsland Rachael, 2011. "The European Union and Economic Freedom," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-16, September.
- Leeson, Peter T. & Ryan, Matt E. & Williamson, Claudia R., 2012. "Think tanks," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 62-77.
More about this item
Keywordssocial change; economic freedom; think tanks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .