The European Union and Economic Freedom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2007. "The “deeper” and the “wider” EU strategies of trade integration.An empirical evaluation of EU Common Commercial Policy effects," ISAE Working Papers 79, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Warin Thierry & Svaton Pavel, 2008.
"European Migration: Welfare Migration or Economic Migration?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-32, September.
- Pavel Svaton & Thierry Warin, 2007. "European Migration: Welfare Migration or Economic Migration?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1095, International Trade and Finance Association.
- H. Dehejia, Vivek & Samy, Yiagadeesen, 2008.
"Labor Standards and Economic Integration in the European Union: an Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 817-847.
- Vivek Dehejia & Yiagadeesen Samy, 2006. "Labor Standards and Economic Integration in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1746, CESifo Group Munich.
- May Justin B, 2010.
"Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 64, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Hugo Faria & Hugo Montesinos, 2009. "Does economic freedom cause prosperity? An IV approach," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 103-127, October.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "The Age of Milton Friedman," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 123-135, March.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Dreher, Axel, 2003.
"The contribution of the IMF and the World Bank to economic freedom,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 633-649, September.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Axel Dreher, 2002. "The Contribution of the IMF and the World Bank to Economic Freedom," International Finance 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Dreher, Axel, 2002. "The Contribution of the IMF and the World Bank to Economic Freedom," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For : Voter Preferences and Economic Freedom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 18(Fall 2002), pages 29-56.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "Evidence on Growth, Increasing Returns, and the Extent of the Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1025-1045.
- Alfredo Esposto & Peter Zaleski, 1999. "Economic Freedom and the Quality of Life: An Empirical Analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 185-197, June.
- Alessio Anzuini & Aviram Levy, 2007. "Monetary policy shocks in the new EU members: a VAR approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1147-1161.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2003. "Does more democracy lead to greater economic freedom? New evidence for developing countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 547-563, September.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai Foss, 2008.
"Economic freedom and entrepreneurial activity: Some cross-country evidence,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 307-328, March.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "Economic Freedom and entrepreneurial Activity Some Cross-Country Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For: Electoral Determinants of Economic Freedom," Public Economics 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peridy Nicolas J, 2006. "Welfare Magnets, Border Effects or Policy Regulations: What Determinants Drive Migration Flows into the EU?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-34, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jpe:journl:1416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan H. Murphy, 2016. "Intergovernmental Organisations and Economic Freedom: Wise Technocrats or Black Helicopters?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2016. "Institutional convergence: exit or voice?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 829-840, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:11:y:2011:i:3:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.