Econometric modelling for short-term inflation forecasting in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2000.
"A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12024, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2004. "A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- A. Espasa & E. Senra & R. Albacete, 2002.
"Forecasting inflation in the European Monetary Union: A disaggregated approach by countries and by sectors,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 402-421.
- Espasa, Antoni & Senra, Eva & Albacete, Rebeca, 2001. "Forecasting inflation in the european monetary union: a disaggregated approach by countries and by sectors," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013723, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Jeon, Yongil, 2004. "Thick modeling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 323-343, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Espasa, Antoni & Carlomagno, Guillermo, 2014. "The pairwise approach to model a large set of disaggregates with common trends," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws141309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Espasa, Antoni & Carlomagno, Guillermo, 2016. "Discovering common trends in a large set of disaggregates: statistical procedures and their properties," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1519, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Espasa, Antoni & Carlomagno, Guillermo, 2015. "Forecasting a large set of disaggregates with common trends and outliers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Petar Sorić & Ivana Lolić, 2015. "A note on forecasting euro area inflation: leave- $$h$$ h -out cross validation combination as an alternative to model selection," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 205-214, March.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John & Sebudde, Rachel, 2015.
"Inflation forecasting models for Uganda: is mobile money relevant?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Rachel Sebudde, 2015. "Inflation forecasting models for Uganda: is mobile money relevant?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:44-:d:114224 is not listed on IDEAS
- César Castro & Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Pilar Poncela & Eva Senra, 2017. "A new look at oil price pass-through into inflation: evidence from disaggregated European data," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 55-82, April.
- Hernandez Martinez, Fernando, 2009.
"Efectos del incremento del precio del petróleo en la economía española: Análisis de cointegración y de la política monetaria mediante reglas de Taylor
[Oil price shocks and the spanish economy: Coi," MPRA Paper 18056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Merino & Rebeca Albacete, 2010. "Econometric modelling for short-term oil price forecasting," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 34(1), pages 25-41, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.