Exploring The Formal And Informal Institutions As A Key Tool For Enhancing Economic Resilience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesley C. Mitchell, 1914. "Human Behavior and Economics: A Survey of Recent Literature," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-47.
- Casson, Mark C. & Della Giusta, Marina & Kambhampati, Uma S., 2010. "Formal and Informal Institutions and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-141, February.
- Gérard Hutter & Christian Kuhlicke, 2013. "Resilience, Talk and Action: Exploring the Meanings of Resilience in the Context of Planning and Institutions," Planning Practice & Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 294-306, June.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2015. "Institutional Voids or Organizational Resilience? Business Groups, Innovation, and Market Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 43-58.
More about this item
Keywordsresilience; economic resilience; formal and informal institutions;
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:4:p:891-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.