Le secteur informel en Afrique de l'Ouest : enjeux et perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012.
"Constrained Gazelles: High Potentials in West Africa’s Informal Economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1352-1368.
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained gazelles : high potentials in West Africa's informal economy," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 77926, The World Bank.
- Grimm, M. & Knorringa, P. & Lay, J., 2012. "Constrained gazelles. High potentials in West Africa’s informal economy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 537, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Unofficial Economy and Economic Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 275-363.
- Casson, Mark C. & Della Giusta, Marina & Kambhampati, Uma S., 2010. "Formal and Informal Institutions and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-141, February.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dabla-Norris, Era & Gradstein, Mark & Inchauste, Gabriela, 2008.
"What causes firms to hide output? The determinants of informality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 1-27, February.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Mark Gradstein & Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "What Causes Firms to Hide Output? the Determinants of Informality," IMF Working Papers 05/160, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity and informal; Informal sector; large informal; small informal; secteur informel; gros informel; petit informel; productivité et informel;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IUE-2019-07-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02159695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.