International Trade During The Crisis. Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crucini, Mario J. & Kahn, James, 1996.
"Tariffs and aggregate economic activity: Lessons from the Great Depression,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 427-467, December.
- Crucini, M.J. & Kahn, J., 1994. "Tarrifs and Aggregate Economic Activity: Lessons from the Great Depression," RCER Working Papers 383, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1998.
"The Smoot-Hawley Tariff: A Quantitative Assessment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 326-334, May.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1996. "The Smoot-Hawley Tariff: A Quantitative Assessment," NBER Working Papers 5509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; financial crisis; Great Depression; Great Recession Romania;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:i:2:p:156-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.