Analysis of Operational Efficiency in Indian Banks: A Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haslem, John A. & Scheraga, Carl A. & Bedingfield, James P., 1999. "DEA efficiency profiles of U.S. banks operating internationally," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-182, June.
- Cludia M. Buch, 1997. "Opening up for foreign banks: How Central and Eastern Europe can benefit," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 339-366, November.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok Nag & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Liberalization, Ownership, and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Nonparametric Approach," Working papers 2004-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Lovell, C. A. K. & Sahay, Pankaj, 1997. "The impact of liberalization on the productive efficiency of Indian commercial banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 332-345, April.
- Claessens, Stijn & Demirguc-Kunt, Asl[iota] & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "How does foreign entry affect domestic banking markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 891-911, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Services; Banking Efficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis; Technical Efficiency; Borrowings; Deposits.;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:80-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.