The short-term effects of foreign bank entry on domestic bank behaviour: Does economic development matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claessens, Stijn & Demirguc-Kunt, Asl[iota] & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "How does foreign entry affect domestic banking markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 891-911, May.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993.
"Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Cludia M. Buch, 1997. "Opening up for foreign banks: How Central and Eastern Europe can benefit," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 339-366, November.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1997.
"Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing and inference,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
365, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1999. "Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing, and inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 345-368, December.
- B. Gerard Dages & Linda S. Goldberg & Daniel Kinney, 2000.
"Foreign and domestic bank participation in emerging markets: lessons from Mexico and Argentina,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 17-36.
- Linda Goldberg & B. Gerard Dages & Daniel Kinney, 2000. "Foreign and Domestic Bank Participation in Emerging Markets: Lessons from Mexico and Argentina," NBER Working Papers 7714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2000. "A New Database on the Structure and Development of the Financial Sector," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 597-605, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:28:y:2004:i:3:p:553-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.